This report gives you insights into the use of social media by hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, as well as consumer engagement and reviews on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Google Reviews, Booking.com, and Tripadvisor. It also discusses the performance of hotels in the UAE compared to other sectors, the share of search for hotel brands, and opportunities for growth. The report aims to provide insights to help businesses make informed decisions
"*" indicates required fields
The key findings of the report include:
– The is a steady rise in the number of social media posts by hotels in UAE.
– Hotel ratings for major brands.
– The top most positive things being discussed by guests
– Areas of concerns for guests.
– Share of search on Google for various brands
– Guest feedback to pricing
– Pain points for guests regarding amenities, policies and more
What Sila brings to the hospitality market.
Sila brings a variety of unique benefits to your hospitality brand:
- Unparalleled Parent Insights: Understand the needs and expectations of guests within your community, whether they communicate in Arabic or English, and align your strategies to meet and exceed them..
- Arabic AI Natural Language Processing enabling Cultural Sensitivity: Connect with guests on a deeper level with our native Arabic-AI, proficient in understanding and analysing Arabic and English dialects and sentiments.
- Competitive Advantage: Distinguish your brand and outpace your competition through comprehensive analysis of local trends and competitors’ performance.
- Efficient and Effective Marketing:Optimise your return on investment by making data-driven decisions that enhance the efficiency and resonance of your marketing campaigns.
- Reputation Management:Proactively cultivate a positive image that not only attracts new guests but also retains the loyalty of existing ones.
- Informed Strategic Planning: Continuously refine your outreach strategies with ongoing feedback and insights specific to your community.
With Sila’s report, you’re not just adapting to the hospitality landscape – you’re leading it
Get in touch with us and see how
Sila can help you.